What we collect
We collect information from visitors to this website through our contact form. Additionally, we anonymously collect information about your visit to our website trough Google Analytics. We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of
- Providing information about products and services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
We will never use the information you have provided us for marketing purposes, nor will we pass it on to any third parties for such purpose.
During the course of acting on your behalf we may also collect
- Your name, address, email and telephone numbers
- Information to enable us to check and verify your identity
- Information relating to the matter on which you are seeking our advice or representation
- Your National Insurance and tax details
- Your bank/building society account or mortgage details
- Details of your spouse/partner and other family members
- Your employment details including salary and benefits
- Any other information necessary for the purpose of following your instructions
We generally hold information during the course of our retainer and for a period of 6 years after the work is completed, as required by our insurers. If we have prepared your will we may hold our file notes (and the will) indefinitely.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not send unsolicited emails and, except when we are in the course of undertaking work on your behalf (our retainer) will only contact you where a matter specific to you personally has arisen. We will not transfer your data outside the EEA or share your data with third parties except as required by law (such as completing an SDLT Return).
Requesting your data
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact Matthew Shiels at Acer Solicitors, Kenilworth House, 46 Park Road, Kenilworth CV8 2GF